Get your best mortgage here.
Lic # 10428
Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Specialties: Residential MortgagesApply Now
As a Professional Mortgage Broker, I can help you to get the most from your mortgage. From competitive rates to flexible options, I’ll work with you to find solutions that suit your needs. With access to over 50 competing lenders - including major banks, credit unions, life insurance companies, trusts and other national and regional lenders, I have the tools to get you the best mortgage, with the features and rate that meet your needs, whether you are:
- First time buyer or buying another home
- Considering a vacation property
- New to Canada
- Self Employed
- Considering buying an Investment Property
- Planning Renovations on the new home or existing home
- Refinancing to get a lower rate and save on interest cost or debt consolidation
- Interested in repairing your credit so you can qualify for mortgage financing
My business is built primarily through referrals from satisfied customers, which means your positive mortgage experience is essential!
It’s worth a call to schedule a free, no obligation review of your situation. Because the right mortgage can build your wealth and save you thousands of dollars! I look forward to helping you achieve your dreams for homeownership.
I’ve been in the business for 20 years and have built my business on assisting people with their financing needs, and then helping their friends and relatives. Over 90% of my business comes from referrals. My services are in most cases provided at no cost and always without obligation. I am typically paid by the various financial institutions (banks, trust companies, insurance companies) for the work that I do on your behalf.
Contact me today to learn about all your financing options.
7 reasons to use a Mortgage Broker over your BankCheck it out
Today's Exclusive Mortgage Intelligence Rates
As of May 31, 2023
Click to secure the rate
Showing the best rates in:
* Insured mortgage rates, subject to change. Conventional and refinance rates may be higher. OAC. E&OE