Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
Why work with a mortgage broker?
A mortgage broker acts as an intermediary between someone who's looking for a mortgage and a financial institutions that lends money for real estate purchases.
At Mortgage Intelligence, our brokers have access to mortgage products from over twenty financial institutions.
Our mortgage brokers are:
- Specialists on top of market trends;
- Trained to identify your needs and act quickly.
- We won’t waste your time or present you with nasty surprises.
What does a mortgage broker do
- Negotiate a client’s mortgage application with several financial institutions
- Get you the best mortgage conditions available on the market, depending on your financial situation and credit history
- Advise you on the best products and financial institutions available for your particular circumstances
We are not to be confused with a mortgage broker, which offers products from several lenders, or a mortgage advisor that represents a single lending institution.